Thursday, March 31, 2022

A REAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PHARMACY TECHNICIAN I JOB SHADOW AT THE PHARMACY

featured image

Hey everybody! In this video, I reveal you what a day in the life of a drug store service technician resembles. I began operating at the drug store a year earlier and I wished to share what it’s like working there. I understand numerous pre-med/ pre-heath trainees wish to discover more about this task which is why I chose to make this video. If you would like a more extensive video about being a pharm-tech, let me understand and I’ll make another video describing what the task resembles. Thank you for viewing the video:-RRB-
___________________________________________________________________________
My name is RJ and I am a sophomore pre-med trainee! Thank you all for enjoying this video:-RRB- See you next week!!

New Video every Sunday at 10: 00 AM main:-RRB-

~ RJ.

http://pharmacytechprogram.com/a-real-day-in-the-life-of-a-pharmacy-technician-i-job-shadow-at-the-pharmacy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is an echogenic mass? Does it suggest cancer?

I was having a hard time in law school, towards completion. I began putting on weight regardless of not consuming. I began to bleed u2026 ...