Friday, May 13, 2022

my last day of work with these foos! -travel drugstore tech

featured image

THEY ARE VERY COOL FOOS INDEED.💕

your eyes banquet on my last 8 hours of a work day. This project was as a state takingatrip accredited drugstore professional in an inpatient healthcenter drugstore. this is what it looks like.

ew that was a mouthful, I would haveactually chosen push ups however we’re here rather, typing away :) thanks for stopping by and I hope the next meal you have is tasty and makes you cry of happiness

i’ll chill with you people lateron!.

http://pharmacytechprogram.com/my-last-day-of-work-with-these-foos-travel-drugstore-tech/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is an echogenic mass? Does it suggest cancer?

I was having a hard time in law school, towards completion. I began putting on weight regardless of not consuming. I began to bleed u2026 ...