Monday, June 27, 2022

Travel Pharmacy Tech - Places to go to in Harrisburg, PA|What to consume|13 week|Feature me|AMN

featured image

13 weeks look like so long without going out and visiting the city. Checking out hole in walls and consuming at the regional owned shops/restaurants. Come with me so you can aesthetically get all the looks you require from Harrisburg, PA.

Note Harrisburg has to have some of the FRESHEST Seafood therefore far!

Enjoy ✈
Xo

Music: Views
Musician: @iksonmusic

Music: Outside
Musician: @iksonmusic
Ashly mural art

http://pharmacytechprogram.com/travel-pharmacy-tech-places-to-go-to-in-harrisburg-pawhat-to-consume13-weekfeature-meamn/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is an echogenic mass? Does it suggest cancer?

I was having a hard time in law school, towards completion. I began putting on weight regardless of not consuming. I began to bleed u2026 ...