Monday, November 7, 2022

Video 4 A Walmart # 2081 Pharmacists supervisor Christopher Scott Lant set me up!

featured image

Sept.16,2022 2: 29pm At Walmart #2081 A Pharmacists supervisor Christopher Scott Lant set me up by lying that he was filling my medications to return to Walmart and get me prohibited.

Sept the 4th,2022 at this Walmart I was going shopping, I saw a Loss Prevention person following me around how do I understand he’s Loss Prevention due to the fact that he resides in my apartment building, he followed me out the exit and was gazing right at me as I was leaving Walmart so what, am I going to begin getting hassled each time I go shopping or been available in to get my medications? Mock my words I have actually prescriptions being called in on Sept.13th,2022 to Walmart I wager Christopher Scott Lant the Walmart drug store supervisor and his colleagues will not fill or give my proposed legal medications on Sept.16th,2022 out of retaliation for exposing him for breaking my HIPPA rights, he slander me, injure me physically chest discomfort, psychological discomfort and suffering and medical malpratice by informing my individual service to another staff member likewise discrimination/civil rights offenses and profiling me and my child since of my last name Cajiao and making remarks about my child and individual remarks to me for some misdirected belief. Sept.13th,2022 I had my medical professional’s consultation today and he sent my prescriptions to Walmart and around 2pm on Sept.16,2022 Christopher Scott Lant a drug store supervisor calls me personally and informs me we are not filling these medications I responded okay male whatever simply send my medications to CVS and hung up the phone and it’s amusing due to the fact that I taped myself on Sept.15,2022 on my iPhone time stamped and outdated discussing what I believe is going to occur the next day with Walmart which it wasn’t going to be excellent I understood it. Sept.16,222. I then called my medical professional’s workplace to advise them to once again to ask him to please send my prescriptions to CVS which he did. I get a text from CVS on my cell stating I will not be due for my medications till Oct.13,2022 how is this possible I have not even selected up today’s prescriptions?

So, I drove back to CVS to ask what’s going on the woman didn’t appear to understand if Walmart ran my prescriptions through or not, I asked her to please call a Walmart drug store tech to learn what’s going on then the CVS/Tech girl informs me that Walmart/Chris has 2 of my prescriptions which I ought to go there now to choose it up. I’m so baffled as was the tech, so I informed her I’m going to go there now this had to do with 2: 30pm I got to Walmart. Went directly to the Walmart drug store however brought my cell for defense as quickly as I saw him, I struck record and Christopher Scott Lant a drug store supervisor remained in the back took a look at me then smiled then I stopped taping while being welcomed. The Pharmacist asked me my name and stated to wait in this location which my medication would be all set in a couple of minutes next thing I understand I’m being surrounded by Walmart staff members terrified that they are going to leap me then I push record once again on my cell.

http://pharmacytechprogram.com/video-4-a-walmart-2081-pharmacists-supervisor-christopher-scott-lant-set-me-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is an echogenic mass? Does it suggest cancer?

I was having a hard time in law school, towards completion. I began putting on weight regardless of not consuming. I began to bleed u2026 ...